About Me

My photo
I am a mom, friend, teacher, household engineer, chaufer, photgrapher, and someday a writer. Welcome to my life!!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Time for some R and R

Dan and I have been working on our new home trying to get it ready to move into before I go back to work in August. On Sunday I just couldn't do anymore and sat down on the deck and told him I needed a break so let's go the lake. He agreed so we called it a day, packed it all up, ran home grabbed my camera and he grabbed his binoculars and we headed to Lake Elsie. It was exactly what we needed.
Here are some future catails....kind of makes me wish for fall.
There is this garden plot, learning center place where we were sitting and they had some wheat growing...I couldn't resist the picture.
Here is the Veteran's Memorial....I think it beautiful and a good reminder of those who fought to give us the wonderful place to live.
Here is some nostalgia....and old abandoned farm site just across the lake from where we were. I love taking pictures of old sites like this.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment