About Me

My photo
I am a mom, friend, teacher, household engineer, chaufer, photgrapher, and someday a writer. Welcome to my life!!

Friday, June 28, 2013

Getting Back to Filming....

My daughters and I have been involved in an Independent movie for about the last year. We finish up filming this summer. It is a sci-fi thriller and sometimes quite scary...but its been alot of fun. The name of the movie is Giest. It is about a man who wakes up and finds himself in an empty asylum and not sure how he got there. While there he comes on some childrens spirits and he helps them to escape "The Butcher".

Kier and the director Eric.....I promise he is not as scary as he looks here....he is very talented and humorous

The Kirkbride building where we shot the movie.

A view from the back....can you believe they want to tear this historic building down...hopefully the efforts from this movie will keep it from happening.

In the tunnel

Kier between takes...we had some time so we took some pictures...love this one.

Lauren and Kier between takes

Lauren dead.

See she really isn't....she is really loving this movie...and the both have got the acting bug.
See

Kier playing Nicole

I just love this shot of Lauren

Getting ready to shoot Kier's scene. They are discussing how it will go down.
I know it is a fun way to spend summer vacation. We have alot of fun doing it and the people we work with are awesome. I will keep you posted on release dates and more pics as we finish filming.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment