About Me

My photo
I am a mom, friend, teacher, household engineer, chaufer, photgrapher, and someday a writer. Welcome to my life!!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunshine.....Daylight Savings.....Means one step closer to Spring!!!

I woke up this morning expecting the wind and snow we have had for the last two days.  I'm so ready for spring. It is sunny out....FINALLY!  It is also Sunday and I was hoping to sleep in a bit. Well, Megan my dog who thinks she is a kid had other plans. Just like a little kid she stood beside my bed and in my face. I want to go outside, I NEEED to go outside NOWWWW....Get UPPPPP. I look in the room across the hall and sure enough both of my daughters are sound asleep looking all sweet and innocent. So i get out of bed and drag myself down stairs and go outside with her. Megan does her job and sees a bird...Oh NO YOU DON'T...I holler at her and we come in. I snuggle up in my bed with my book and a half hour later we are back outside again. Gotta love dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment