About Me

My photo
I am a mom, friend, teacher, household engineer, chaufer, photgrapher, and someday a writer. Welcome to my life!!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Will Spring Ever Come...

Well I had an interesting trip home from work yesterday...Rain, sleet, fog, snow and slushy roads oh yeah and don't forget the thunder....I think old man winter forgot that spring is here...where I saw grass is now a foot of the white stuff...and it is still falling and blowing...suprisingly, I don't think it is too cold out, thankfully. I knew at 6:30 there was no school where I work and the girl's school day was cancelled by 8:00.  I don't know, what do you think is March going out like a lamb or lion?????
When my oldest daughter got up this morning she comes running in my room "Mom its 7:56 we are gonna be late!!!" I looked at her and told her that school's cancelled and then said "Oh" turns around and crawls back in bed.....hmm...typical teenager...haven't heard from her since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment